Electrical Engineering Manager
Job Description Electrical Engineering Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
Location: Greater Manchester
About the company
We are a leader in home products manufacturing, dedicated to bringing innovative, reliable and environmentally friendly solutions to households around the world. We are passionate about creating a safer and more comfortable living environment through our products.
Skills Required for Electrical Engineering Manager:
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving
- In-depth understanding of heavy machinery maintenance
- Proficient in safety and environmental regulations
- Familiarity with ISO management systems
- Competence in continuous improvement methodologies
- Expertise in DC Drives & motors
In Your Role, You Will:
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring that safety protocols and environmental policies are adhered to
- Be accountable for delivering efficiency targets and managing budgetary aspects
- Lead the electrical team in routine and extraordinary maintenance activities
- Conduct failure analysis and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to meet factory objectives
- Maintain and optimize the Preventative Maintenance Schedules (PMs) and other maintenance procedures
- Discretionary bonus
- Single cover BUPA
- 2 x life assurance
Commutable From: Stockport, Manchester, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Buxton, Congleton, Knutsford, Cheadle, Leek
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Oliver Coen at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.