Project Management Lecturer
£ £40000 - £45000/annum
HOME BASED with travel into London when needed
Your overall goal within the business will be coaching and development of apprentices through the Apprenticeship Standards at L6/L7, tracking their progression through the apprenticeship journey. You will work alongside the employer to develop the plans for how and when the on-programme and end-point assessments will be delivered and assess the apprentices progress towards the development of their knowledge, skills, and behaviours. You will also work closely with the Service Delivery Manager, Quality and Curriculum Manager and Sales teams to establish effective ways of learning to improve learner satisfaction and success rates.
* The Project Management Lecture will motivate and encourage learning and development in your learners.
* At the start of the apprenticeship, review the contents of the standard with the employer and apprentice and then negotiate and help to plan the projects and tasks that will be needed for the apprentice to meet the standard in full.
* The Project Management Coach will engage with the employer and apprentice on setting new targets and refining the project plans as the apprenticeship progresses.
* Recording and reporting on activity on the E-portfolio system Aptem.
* Provide a good level of feedback for the summative portfolio which meets Ofsted and the apprenticeship standards.
* Advise the IQA when a project has been completed and is ready for quality assurance.
* The Project Management Lecture will prepare the apprentice for their end-point assessment interview by asking regular appropriate questions that build on the skills as the apprentice progresses.
* Embed Maths and English Functional skills into the coaching sessions.
* The Project Management Coach will deliver and embed where appropriate topics relating to Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Prevent, Equal Opportunities and other related Acts.
* Complete and distribute coaching reports and formal reviews as required during the apprenticeship.
* The Project Management Coach will coach apprentices in business skills by guiding, supporting, providing accountability and encouragement.
Key Technical Skills:
* Level 7 Project Management
* Experience in a PM Coaching role for a minimum of one year is essential or any other relevant industry experience.
* Experience of supporting public sector clients/learners.
* The Project Management Coach will have experience in learner/employee development is essential.
* Relevant qualifications in Project Management (PMQ/PRINCE2/AGILE/SCRUM/APM).
* Real-world PM experience.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds