Project Management Officer
Our client, a Global Pharmaceutical company is looking for a a Project Support Analyst to join a Busy team.
This is a 6month contract with 5 days per week on site in Macclesfield.
The successful candidate will deliver timely and efficient project administrative support to the Technology Workstream implementing agile processes which deliver and promote best practice and consistent ways of working for the Technology team.
• Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
• Proven project management experience for complex global organization
• Strong data driven approach
• Expert in Stakeholder management and communication with Business and IT areas
• Strong team player to be able to work across the program team and communicate in business and IT terms
• Strong computer skills and experience in MS Office, ServiceNow, JIRA, Smartsheet, SharePoint, Teams, PowerBi
• Strong experience of Smartsheet is highly desirable
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills • Project / Programme Management certifications
• Experience of collaboration platforms for project delivery – e.g. Jira, PPM tools, testing tools
• Pharmaceutical industry experience and/or experience of delivery in a highly-regulated environment
Job Title: Project Management Officer
Location: Macclesfield, UK
Rate/Salary: 265.00 - 265.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield