Lydiard Tregoze, Wiltshire
3M Resourcing Ltd are delighted to work with a Beautiful, Destination Hotel.
We are looking for Bar Staff / Waiting Staff, to ensure that all visitors receive a great service, accompanied by a smile!
To be considered, any candidate must have at least 12 months previous experience of working behind a bar to be condidered for this role.
To uphold all licencing rules and regulations at all times.
- Preparing a variety of drinks, to customers exacting standards.
- Provide excellent guest services, ensuring a positive experience.
- Taking customer orders of food and drinks
- Handle cash and credit card transactions, including processing payments and providing change.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure a great customer experience.
- Previous experience, working in a bar environment is required.
- Basic math skills for handling cash transactions.
- Strong time management skills to prioritise tasks and ensure efficient service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple orders simultaneously.
As to be expected, the core hours for this role will be Thursday - Sunday, predominently mid-afternoon to late-evening working typically 1500 - 23:00, possibly Midnight. There may also be some shifts offered throughout the week to assist with Breakfast and Lunch duties, these will generally start at 07:00.
As a member of the Bar Staff team, you will also help to provide a great service at any of the hotels' seasonal events