Software Development Engineer
WS8, Clayhanger, Walsall
Embedded Software Development Engineer – Walsall
Are you an Embedded Software Development Engineer with experience in developing medical device products? Does your experience include C++ and or C#.Net? Do you have knowledge of algorithms and data structures? Want to work for a growing medical device development company? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Software Development Engineer based in Walsall will involve developing software for new and existing medical device products mainly for Class 2 devices.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Designing, developing, and/or modifying software of medical and life sciences products based on scope and customer requirements.
* Working with the product teams and contributing to design discussions.
* Designing and developing software solutions based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
* Creating and developing concept designs for prototype feedback in line with project definition.
* Working to the companies Quality Management System and supporting the creation and maintenance of Design History Files and Technical Files.
* Creating product technical documentation (such as design and architecture) to ensure products can successfully be compiled, released, and supported.
* Maintaining and improving existing software solutions.
* Creating and executing of module and unit tests.
* Supporting the product verification and validation activities.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Walsall paying an excellent salary between £45,000 - £52,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience and great benefits such as 23 days holidays plus bank holidays on top, Insights Bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, Life insurance and much more.
To apply for the role of Software Development Engineer you will have the following:
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any Engineering discipline.
* Experience in developing software products in C++ and /or C#.Net.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit the Quality Start website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role